5 Day tour of Ephesus, Pamukkale and Antalya
Tour Code : ADN-202845
Tour Style : Small Group Tour
Duration : 5 Days – 4 Nights
Departures : All year round, Guarantee Departure
Highlights : Ephesus Ancient City, Temple of Artemis, House of Virgin Mary, Pamukkale, Hierapolis Ancient City, Perge, Aspendos, Side
DAY 1 – Ephesus Tour (Meals: Lunch, Dinner)
Transfer to airport flight to Izmir early morning. Upon your arrival in Izmir you will be met at the airport and transfer to Selcuk.
The tour begins by visiting the remains of the Artemis Temple, one of the seven wonders of the ancient world. Afterwards, it proceeds to the spectacular main site of Ephesus, undoubtedly the most superbly preserved Greco-Roman city. Unmistakable highlights surviving among the ruins are the Celsius Library, Agora, Theater, Odeon, Trajan Fountain, Domitianus Temple and Roman Latrines. Following a lunch break, visit the House of Virgin Mary; reputed to be where she spent her final days. Overnight in Kusadasi.
DAY 2 – Pamukkale & Hierapolis Tour (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
08:00 pick up from your hotel drive to Pamukkale visiting; Pamukkale and the ancient city of Hierapolis with the Temple of Apollo, the breathtaking Theater, the fascinating Necropolis and the last the great baths of Hierapolis antique city, where St. Philip was martyred. St. Philip is connected with the early church in Hierapolis and played an important role in Pamukkale the history of the city. Finally we visit the calcium terraces and pools. After tour bus to Fethiye with non smoking, fully air-conditioned bus (duration 4 hours). Overnight in Antalya.
DAY 3 – Free day in Antalya for leisure (Meals: Breakfast, Dinner)
Breakfast at the hotel and free day for you to explore old city part of Antalya. We organise your hotel in old city part aswell (Inside of the Castle) Free time and overnight in Antalya.
DAY 4 – Perge, Aspendos, Side Tour (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
08:15 pick up from your hotel to visit Perge antique site in detail; Stadium, Roman Gate, Nymphaeum, Roman Bath, Hellenistic gate, Colonnaded Main Street and the Agora. Lunch on the Köprüpazari stream near the Aspendos Theater after lunch visit Aspendos Theater and the Historical Aqueducts. Shopping Break where also the Turkish handcrafts are introduced. Introduction of Side and an hour and a half free time. After the tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel at around 18:00. Overnight in Antalya.
DAY 5 – Flight to Istanbul (Meals: Breakfast)
After breakfast pick up from hotel and transfer to airport for take a flight to Istanbul. Upon arrival Istanbul transfer to hotel. End of tour and services.
- • Domestic Air tickets -(Istanbul to Izmir / Antalya to Istanbul).
• Intercity ground transportation tickets (Pamukkale to Antalya).
• Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking coaches on local tours.
• Professional Guide licensed by the Ministry of Tourism
• 1 night hotel stay in Kusadasi at 4 Star Hotel (including breakfast).
• 3 nights hotel stay in Antalya at 4 Star or Boutique Hotels (including breakfast).
• 1 Full Day Tour of Ephesus with lunch.
• 1 Full Day Tour of Pamukkale with lunch.
• 1 Full Day Tour of Antalya with lunch.
• Meals mentioned by the itinerary.
• Entrance fees mentioned in the itinerary.
• Services charges and local taxes.
• Tour insurance
- Kusadasi : Dabaklar Hotel http://www.dabaklarhotel.com/mainen.html or Derici Hotel http://www.dericihotel.com/en/
Antalya : Blue Garden Hotel http://www.bluegardenhotel.com/en/default.html or Cender Hotelhttp://www.cenderhotel.com.tr/home-en.html
- Email us for our special discounted prices for this season.
- Tab 4 content goes here.
- Tab 4 content goes here.