3-Days Cappadocia and Ephesus Tour – By Plane
Tour Code : ADN-64754
Tour Style : Small Group Tour
Duration : 04 Days / 03 Nights
Departures : Daily departures
Highlights : Cappadocia, Ephesus
Cappadocia & Ephesus Package (3 Days)
Small Group Tour / Everyday departures
TOUR ITINERARY :
Day 1 – Flight to Kayseri /Full Day North Cappadocia Tour (L)
Transfer to airport flight to Kayseri early morning. Upon your arrival in Kayseri you will be met at the airport and transfer to Cappadocia to hotel.
Depart from your hotel after check in to visit Devrent Valley to see the unigue fairy-chimneys. Drive to Pasabag (Monk’s Valley) to see the most interesting mushroom-shaped pinnacles. Drive to the city of Avanos for lunch. In the afternoon visit another beautiful open air museum at Goreme where the remains of rock-cut churches and Christian settlements date back hundreds of years. Lastly, before returning to your hotel, visit the natural castles at Uchisar. Overnight in Cappadocia
Day 2 – Full Day South Cappadocia Tour / Flight to Izmir (B,L)
Breakfast & check out the hotel.
Depart from your hotel to visit Red valley, and explore the famous rock- cut churches and hike 5 km through the Gulludere valley (Rose valley). Then visit Cavusin village. This village is famous for the houses and churches of the christian clegymen. Drive to the pigeon valley for lunch. In the afternoon visit Kaymakli underground city. Where early christians lived in fear and faith. On the way back visit the natural castles at Ortahisar.
After tour transfer to Kayseri airport for your flight to Izmir (via Istanbul connection). Arrive Izmir and transfer to your hotel. Overnight in Kusadasi/Selcuk
Day 3 – Ephesus – House of Virgin Mary / Flight to Istanbul (B,L)
The tour begins by visiting the remains of the Artemis Temple, one of the seven wonders of the ancient world. Afterwards, it proceeds to the spectacular main site of Ephesus, undoubtedly the most superbly preserved Greco-Roman city. Unmistakable highlights surviving among the ruins are the Celsius Library, Agora, Theater, Odeon, Trajan Fountain, Domitianus Temple and Roman Latrines. Following a lunch break, visit the House of Virgin Mary; reputed to be where she spent her final days.
After tour transfer to Izmir airport then flight to Istanbul. Upon your arrival in Istanbul we will meet you at the airport and transfer to hotel.
End of tour and services.
- • Pick up and drop off to your hotel.
• Domestic Air tickets -(Istanbul to Kayseri and Kayseri to Izmir and Izmir to Istanbul).
• 1 night hotel stay in Kusadasi at 4 Star Hotel (including breakfast).
• 1 night hotel stay in Cappadocia at Cave Hotel including breakfast.
• 2 Full Day Tours of Cappadocia with lunch.
• 1 Full Day Tour of Ephesus with lunch.
• All of the meal mentioned in the itinerary (B-breakfast & L-lunch)
• Professional English speaking guide on the tours.
• Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking coaches on local tours.
• Entrance fees per itinerary
• Local taxes and service charges
- Contact us For Hotels
- Email us for our special discounted prices for this season.
- Tab 4 content goes here.
- Tab 4 content goes here.